Skip to main content

Chief Executive Ressar Interviewed In Her Race for Re-election.

Election season is in full swing in Seora, as candidates hurry to win races in the region's top field of Chief Execution and many other ministries. We have begun the process of interviewing candidates for the newspaper. Ressar, the current Chief Executive, was interviewed recently. As per the law, the transcript has been released for the voter. See the full interview below:
_____________________________________________________________

Candidate: Ressar
Office: Chief Executive

1.)Please provide a brief statement that shows why you believe you will be the best candidate for The Office of Chief Executive of Seora.
"I believe I am the best candidate for CE because, even though I was not the first nor even the second of these candidates to enter Seora, I have been committed to this region since I first clicked the link to enter the region. Since becoming Chief Executive, I have been able to demonstrate my commitment to this region through my clear actions, and I will continue to do so in my second term."

2.)What three steps will you take to grow Seora and allow the region to thrive?
"Once Seora grows to 100 nations [not including the puppets] I plan to create a sixth cabinet position. I also plan to expand recruitment laws, so that non-officers can also send recruitment telegrams. I plan to work with the Minister of Culture and other regions to make Seora more lively and place it on the regional world stage."

3.)What are your top three strengths?

"I work well, and constantly communicate with different cabinet members. For me, this is the most vital part of my job. I work quickly, as well. For example, I'm successfully instituted three of my campaign promises within five days, and working on two more projects. I have ambition and vision, and I'm not afraid to get it done."

4.)What are your top three weaknesses?

"I live in a time zone in which very few other members share. I also have issues in conveying my thoughts, and this is made worse by a stutter that affects all forms of my communication. This leads to instances of my words being misinterpreted. Finally, I can be too invested in projects and often become a victim of burnout. However, I believe this should not be a serious issue, as it is unlikely to happen.

5.)What experience do you have in government positions?

"I was a member of the first Regional Assembly, as well as being Minister of Culture for two terms, in which I organized the first roleplay event, and set the groundwork for roleplay. After this, I willingly became Chief Executive, in which the past few weeks have been greatly successful.

6.)What are some of your opponents weaknesses that you want the voters to know?

"Kashyapa resigned twice, and failed to communicate well with his cabinet enough. East Itoran is our World Assembly delegate and I do not trust that someone could handle both positions of power effectively.


"Remember, a vote for Ressar, is a vote for stability and a vote for action!"


_________________________________________________

As citizens of Seora, you must all remember that your voice counts in our secure elections. When the time comes, please feel free to vote in our safe a secure elections via Google Form, and remember, your voice counts!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koniglich stuns Zwangzug, leaving fans in a daze.

Celebrations erupted across Koniglich Wasserstein and in a few other areas across Seora last week when they defeated Zwangzug, one of the historically strongest teams in the competition. Konrad Lorenz, who had already got four assists and two goals in the tournament, put a wonderful ball into the box for captain and central defender Alex Lange to head home at the back post. Koniglich were up a goal with only seven and a half minutes on the clock. Lange scored in a similar fashion against Saint-Domingue, and he proved it wasn’t a one off here. The 28 year old is an experienced defender, captaining the Western Wolves to winning in Stevemeve. There were some prominent attacks from Zwangzug in the late first half and parts of the second, but some last ditch defending from the likes of Lange, Kurt Keller and Karl Brandt pulled Koniglich through the worst of it, and when the final whistle was blown, they were still one goal up, securring an astonishing victory. We were able to interview the